Coastal Chemical Introduces SynthX: Elevating Reliability and Choice for the Future of Gas Compression Lubricants
Coastal Chemical is elated to unveil SynthX, our newly released gas compressor lubricants product line, setting a new benchmark for our ability to safeguard your operations against supply chain disruptions. As your preferred energy sector supplier for the last 65 years, Coastal Chemical’s release of SynthX is a testament to our relentless commitment to bring unparalleled product reliability and choice to our esteemed customers.
“Coastal Chemical is excited to announce the release of a line of its SynthX brand of synthetic lubricants that our customers have come to trust and value. This allows our customers a broader range of products and expertise for their synthetic needs with the same commitment to excellence in performance and distribution,” says Blake Willis, President of Coastal Chemical.
Why Choose SynthX?
At Coastal, we are always striving for ways to improve, without losing sight of our core purpose; to solve our customers’ needs and provide industry leading innovation and service.
- Proven Legacy & Reliability: As the trusted supplier to the energy sector for over 65 years, Coastal Chemical possesses a profound understanding of the multifaceted demands of the industry. SynthX is the latest chapter in our legacy—products that are both trustworthy and consistent.
- Reimagined Supply Chain Resilience: SynthX is our answer to reinforcing your operations against potential supply chain interruptions, ensuring a perpetual supply of premium synthetic lubricants.
- Unrivaled Control: With SynthX at the helm, we achieve complete control of our product supply. This allows us to swiftly adjust to market shifts, guaranteeing our customers remain insulated from unexpected delays or shortages.
SynthX Product Spectrum:
- SynthX 1000: Petroleum Blend tailored for light natural gas compression.
- SynthX 2000: Polyalkylene glycol (PAG) ideal for vapor recovery units and rich gas compression.
- SynthX 3000: Polyalkylene glycol (PAG) created for natural gas compression.
- SynthX 4000: Polyalkylene glycol (PAG) perfect for process gas refrigeration applications, especially propane.
- SynthX 5000: Synthetic Blend crafted for natural gas service.
Dive into the SynthX evolution and ensure your compressors operate at their peak potential. For in-depth details or to place an order, get in touch with our dedicated team immediately.
About Coastal Chemical:
Coastal Chemical is a leading provider of technology-based solutions to the Energy Industry. Our value-added service team members are key in solving problems through innovation leading to the safe production and transmission of energy. Coastal’s technical expertise is deployed to create tailored solutions for customers and is deeply involved on the forefront of renewable energy technology. For more information, visit: Coastalchem.com