Amine unit operational savings occur as a result of the following AminePro 807® benefits.
• Prevention of exchanger or tray fouling due to deposition of iron sulfide, iron carbonate, or hydrocarbon sludge.
• Minimizes filtration expense by inhibiting the formation of additional iron sulfide or iron carbonate after initial passivation.
• Protects all piping and equipment from corrosion by forming a hard impervious layer of passivation on the metal surface.
• Maintains clean metal surfaces and will slowly remove debris from fouled surfaces.
• Minimizes the formation of hydrocarbon sludge in amine units by preventing polymerization.
• Consumes oxygen to minimize solvent degradation to heat stable salts.
The result is a cleaner amine system with less foaming, fouling or corrosion and the capability to operate at higher amine concentrations, increasing amine unit capacity.
LEADING WITH AMINE PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS
Contact Coastal Chemical to learn how we can assist in performance-enhancing for amine units.