Coastal Chemical’s Quality Policy is our pledge to every customer to “deliver the right product, in the right package, in the right quantity, at the right time, with the right paper work, invoiced at the right quoted price, safely every time.” As a certified ISO 9001:2015 company, we strictly adhere to the highest quality operating standards, a commitment that is constantly reflected by every member of our organization. As a member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors, all Coastal Chemical operations follow NACD’s Responsible Distribution Process®, and we are always available to counsel our customers on safe product use, handling and disposal.
• Coastal Chemical was the First North American Distributor to gain ISO 9000 quality accreditation designed to guarantee standard practices.
• Coastal Chemical is ISO accredited at all sites through annual auditing and compliance, ensuring product integrity at all times.
• Brenntag, our parent company was the first ISO 14000 accredited chemical distribution site in the world, designed to guarantee environmentally responsible practices.
• Coastal Chemical Co. runs a formalized program that constantly strives for continuous improvement.
• Brenntag / Coastal Chemical are founding members of the NACD (National Association of Chemical Distributors).
• Coastal Chemical management lobbied for and actively participated in the development of the “Responsible Distribution” code of practice encouraged for all chemical distribution companies.